ABOUT ROLE MANAGEMENT
The Role Manager provides the end users with a powerful tool to accurately model the organizational roles. The organisation’s strategic direction is incorporated into the system by decomposing the strategic goals into the capability and performance frameworks and ultimately down to the individual level, defining each roles contribution to the organisation.
HRmonise addresses human resource management programs in an integrated way…
- Role Design
- Role Sizing
- Role evaluation using a modern and sensitive sizing system
- Incorporation of performance management criteria into the role descriptions
- Role descriptions that are comprehensive and can be updated
- Objectives and outcomes
- Performance measures – role expectations
- Qualifications, statutory requirements, etc
HRmonise creates a role description that incorporates the performance criteria that measures in a quantifiable way the individual roles’ contribution to the organisation…
What the role produces in outcome terms.
How we measure the standard of those outcomes, the performance measures.
What competencies are required to deliver the outcomes at the required standard.
HRmonise sizes and values the role determining the worth of the contribution to the organisation.